cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

License MIgration CUCM 8.6 to 11.X

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

I will upgrade CUCM 8.6 to 11.x how can migrate the DLUs and Nodes Licenses to CUCM 11.X

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***
4 Replies 4

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Considering u have Product Upgrade tool[PUT] , u need to place the order for CUCM11.

At same time, You need to download from Cisco and run the License Count [LCU] utility on PC .This LCU would contact CUCM Publisher and give u a breakup of UCL/CUWL licenses. You need to share this report to licensing@cisco.com along with PLM[Prime License Manager] generated request after u install CUCM 11.

In CUCM11 , u do not have any Node Licenses.

regds,

aman

Hi Leonardo,

As Aman mentioned, you need to contact the licensing team with the LCU report along with the below things to get a new license file for 11.x:

- License migration report from PLM

- PAK id you got from the PUT tool order

You can find the complete procedure in the below doc:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/prime-license-manager-105/118836-configure-cucm-00.html

Though its for 10.x, it is valid for 11.x as well.

HTH

Rajan

mohsin majeed
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

i am about to prepare BoM for migration of existing 7.X cluster to the latest.

There are some limitations to collect information through CollabUpgrade Tool. I only manage to get DLUs and voice mail information from client.

I am trying to prepare BoM by myself, my question

what will be the part numbers to migrate these DLUs and Voice mail licenses, software and server  etc.

and how many DLUs will be consumed to convert them to per Enhanced plus and enhanced licenses

Regards,

HI ,

Enhanced plus = 9 DLUs 

Enhanced = 6 DLUs

Essential = 1 DLUs