cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Licensing Warning: system is operating on demo licenses. Please upload relevant license files",

tcvo91732
Level 1
Level 1

When I try to login on CUCM 8.6 web gui https:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ccmadmin it showed "Licensing Warning: system is operating on demo licenses. Please upload relevant license files", but I'm unable to access any drop menu like Navigation: -- (does not appear on there). It take me automatically to Cisco Unified Cm Administration, but when I double-click on system or drag my mouse over it, nothing appear. How do I solve this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Usually this is a browser Javascript problem. Try Internet Explorer or Firefox. If that fails make sure that Javascript is enabled.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Usually this is a browser Javascript problem. Try Internet Explorer or Firefox. If that fails make sure that Javascript is enabled.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

KRAGHU
Level 1
Level 1

Using IE web browser (downgraded to version 8 or 7 using F12 developer tools)   we could observe access to drop down menus in the Cisco Unified CM Administration webpage