Views
Helpful
Replies

Limit Concurrent Call on Hunt Pilot

fdharmawan
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Guys,

I have a hunt pilot that has several hunt list members. I want to limit the concurrent call received by the members up to 3 concurrent call, so the 4th caller will be notified that the line is busy (voice recording). I did some digging, someone said that this could be accomplished by using queue. So I changed the queue value and did some verification. Somehow the hunt list members still received call from the 4th and even 5th caller. I am sure something is wrong with my configuration. Below is my current configuration. Any idea which part that I should change?

CUCM Queue Setting.JPG

Thank you.

4 Replies 4

wsteahr01
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever sort this out? I have the same request from a customer and can't seem to get it to work. In my case it is further complicated by a call handler transferring the calls to the hunt pilot. 

I will open a TAC case. 

Hi wsteahr01,

Unfortunately not. I had to changed the scheme.

Do you mind to share the result from TAC? Would be helpful for others :)

Let us know how you go as according to the configguide this should work as intended.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
1) Did You try to use the Location settings to limit the number of concurrent calls? Like route call via a CTI RP and set Location there which will limit the calls.

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris