Views
Helpful
Replies

Limit Concurrent Call on Hunt Pilot

fdharmawan
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Guys,

I have a hunt pilot that has several hunt list members. I want to limit the concurrent call received by the members up to 3 concurrent call, so the 4th caller will be notified that the line is busy (voice recording). I did some digging, someone said that this could be accomplished by using queue. So I changed the queue value and did some verification. Somehow the hunt list members still received call from the 4th and even 5th caller. I am sure something is wrong with my configuration. Below is my current configuration. Any idea which part that I should change?

CUCM Queue Setting.JPG

Thank you.

4 Replies 4

wsteahr01
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever sort this out? I have the same request from a customer and can't seem to get it to work. In my case it is further complicated by a call handler transferring the calls to the hunt pilot. 

I will open a TAC case. 

Hi wsteahr01,

Unfortunately not. I had to changed the scheme.

Do you mind to share the result from TAC? Would be helpful for others :)

Let us know how you go as according to the configguide this should work as intended.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
1) Did You try to use the Location settings to limit the number of concurrent calls? Like route call via a CTI RP and set Location there which will limit the calls.

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: