Views
Helpful
Replies

Limiting call duration or credit

wissamnad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I don't know if it is possible to implement a feature with the CUCM that can restrict users to call more than a limited time per month or per call, ... anything that can limit calls (ex: user A can make calls with a duration of 120 min per month or something like that). Please let me know in case someone knows any third party application that can acheive something like that ...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I am not really sure , i didn't saw it before on CUCM but it's availble on third party and i did it once before through a company called nevotek , they have this program with the billing software.

Amer

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hello,

I am not really sure , i didn't saw it before on CUCM but it's availble on third party and i did it once before through a company called nevotek , they have this program with the billing software.

Amer

Hi Amer,

Thanks, I guess thats what i need. You are talking bout the sigma 5 i think. Is it easy to configure and does it require a special type of hardware and database? I would appreciate if you can share with me your info ...

Hello,

Last time i bought the sigma five was like 3 years ago , it's better to check with the company (nevotek) for the mimum specs , they will give it to you when you request a proposal.

Amer

Hi,

We are Cisco Solution Developer Partner, and we have Call Management, billing & Quote systems that integrate with CUCM

Let me know if you are interested, and I can send you an evaluation copy & application data sheet

My email : mohamed.abdallah@connectps.com

Regards

Mohamed

Hi Mohamed,

I am interested to check your product for future implementations. Kindly send me an evaluation copy with the necessary documentation (user guide, …) in order to try it and check the differences with some other products

Best regards,

Regards,

Wissam

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: