cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Line group member phone not ringing.

VON CLAWSON
Level 3
Level 3

I have a line group setup with four members.  The hunt pilot is setup with Queuing enabled.  All was working until a week ago.  One phone stopped receiving calls.  In troubleshooting we have found that if we turn off Queuing calls will go to that phone.  But with Queuing on calls will go to the other three phones but not the one phone.  I have recreated the line group to see if that would fix it but it still goes to the three phones and not the one phone.  Traces indicate that there are four members in the line group but it will bypass that phone everytime.  I found something interesting though.  If I look at the line in the route plan report it shows two instances of the line group.  The other lines in this line group do not show the same thing.  I'm not sure if this is somehow the reason why this is happening.

Please rate if this helps.
2 Replies 2

Peter Kuznicki
Level 1
Level 1

Had the exact same issue on CUCM 11.5(SU4) and to resolve I simply deleted the line and phone completely from CUCM and then re-created it in CUCM. After that the phone was ringing as part of the Line Group (Hunt Pilot with Queuing enabled).

Have you checked the " hunt group login" check field at cisco phone page...!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: