Hey Simone, did you ever get this figured out? If so, can you enlighten me as to what you did? I tried to set it up as a 3rd party SIP phone and couldn't get it to work...
I setup the Linksys 2102 as a simple Third party device and an advanced device.
1) you need to create a end user under ccm
2) and setup the digest credientials for security
3) logon onto the the Linksys device page.
first make sure the WAN port is plugged into your network and dchp. Connect PC to the LAN . logon as admin enable Enable Web Admin Access: from the Voice
Unplug PC , Get Mac address and setup third party SIP device under ccm
4)Associate devicec with End user created earlier
5) Log onto Linsys device via web browser as admin
6) goto to voice tab Line and modify
Proxy and Registration
Proxy: X.X.X.X CCM IP address
User ID: set to End user ID from ccm
Password: enter digest credential password
Use Auth ID: yes
Auth ID: set to end user ID
But I have a problem adding a secondary number.