cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

List of what CUCM 9.X considers Immersive Video EPs for CAC

Michael Mertens
Level 1
Level 1

We're looking to implement an enterprise video solution architecture along with an upgrade to CUCM 9.1 this summer. I'm attemtping to come up with a QoS/CAC strategy for all of our up-and-coming video end-points. I see where CUCM 9.X by default marks video traffic from immersive end-points as CS4 and marks desktop video end-points as AF41. I'm looking for a list that specifies what CUCM 9.X considers immersive: Is it just the multi-screen series (CTS 3200, CTS TX), or does it include MX? I'd assume EX, 99X1s and DX650s, Jabber would be video desktop.We want to provide differential services for our conference room video end-points and I'm afraid CUCM "Immersive video" doesn't cover all of our conference room video end-points.

Thanks!

Mike.

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The imersive stuff is limited to the CTS1300, 3XXX and TX according to the SRND:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/collab09/endpnts.html#wp1341686

CX/EX/MX should all be normal video queue. I wouldn't mind a second source of data to crosscheck this though.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.