Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

live reply - Cisco Unity Connection 7.0.1

Dear Friends

I wish you are all fine ..... I need your help in this case .... I configure my cisco 2801 as CME and intergrating it with cisco unity connection 7.0.1 ... I need to enable users to use live reply feature .... I do the following:

1) I go to Class of Service ==>Class of Service ==>Voice Mail User COS==>Then check the option ""  ...

2)Then from subscriber with extension 1001, i leave a message to subscriber 1002 ...

3)I log to user 1002 mailbox, found the new message then listen to it,then press 44 to replay to user 1001 .... Then i hear the message "wait while i transfer your call" then i hear 2 peeps and the unity dead ... The line didn't disconnected but it didn't call  extension 1001

4)I an using SCCP between cme & unity .... I have 2 voice ports between cme & unity which assign single line dn ... I have no configuration for call transfer in cme

I tried too much but can't make live relay works .... Can you help me ???

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

Dear Friends

I attached with this replay the cme configuration

Thanks in advance

Dear Friends

I wish you are all fine .... The problem that i use ephone-dn with single-line ... When use ephone-dn with dual-line, the problem solved and i can transfer the call successfully

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: