cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

looking for a support technician for CME

yzbobyzbob
Level 1
Level 1

can anyone put me in touch with a voice technician that can offer remote/telephone support/training at an hourly rate that i can pay via paypal? to help me fix and learn about some call routing problems on call manager express.

Thanks

bob

4 Replies 4

Brandon Pierce
Level 4
Level 4

This really isn't the right forum for this as that would be more of a paid/advertising situation.  Cisco TAC is your best bet to resolve issues you may be having and they can answer your questions at the same time.  We can also attempt to help you on here and answer the best we can.  Outside of that outsourcing to a third party is the only other option and that depends on location.

i did post previously but never got a response.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12505626/incoming-pots-line-help-call-mgr-express

Just thought someone that normally answers questions for free on here might want to make an extra buck and give some remote training.

I've done the voice course in the past a while ago but its situations like this where i really remember how to do stuff. When someone is helping you fix a real problem i tend to remember more rather than sitting in a class working on Labs.

been googling just trying to find someone that advertises casual voice support/training at a reasonable rate (because I'm paying myself). Would love to have a go to person that i can contact for voice or even network training when i cant get answers on forums.

hope this post isn't breaking any rules?

You can try posting your request on Elance.com.

That post has some extremely tiny font, can you post that show run in a txt file and upload it here?  I am busy all day but I can try to help when I get some downtime.  Others may be more inclined to help too if it's in that format.