Views
Helpful
Replies

Main Number forwarding to 2 hunt pilot according to Schedule

ChrisbJensen1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

Need some help with Unity and the schedules.

Right now I have a schedule in Unity, and the calls are going to one Hunt pilot 1710000 all day, and this is working perfect.

But now I want it to go to two hunt pilot 1710000 and 1710001, depending on what time it is. How do I do this?

We are on CUCM and UNITY 11.5

See the Old and New Schedule in the .PNG file

/Chris

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You would need to use ToD in CUCM, in CUC it will always follow the standard greeting call flow and you can only configure one target.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

@Jaime Valencia

Wouldn’t it be possible to use a schedule in CUC and use Standard and Closed greeting options call redirects?

Response Signature

Take a look at the image he posted, he wants that the standard greeting sends you to number A in the first time period, go to a break and use the closed one, then once standard kicks in again, that now number B is used to handle the calls.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Didn’t actually look at the attached picture. However it’s not necessary so that the OP actually has a clear understanding of what is possible so the outlined image might not be taken as literal as that. But yes if this would be true then there would be no need for any schedule in CUC as the setup would be made with ToD configuration in CUCM.

Response Signature

Correct this is what I want! :)

I have worked very little with ToD.. So how do I do it..

Guess I follow this guide - https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/109588-tod-routing-example00.html

Partition 1: 9am-2pm - Number A

Break: 2pm-3pm - Closed message in Unity

Partition 2 : 3pm-6pm - Number B

Off hours: 6pm-9am - Closed message in Unity

In the break and off hours it should go to a Closed message in Unity.. is this possible?

Yes it would be possible. This would be how I set it up.

1. Start with creating the time periods and time schedules that you want to have for number A and B. There is no need to create the same for the closed part as that would be considered as "default" when the other two are not visible.
  2. Next creating two partitions with these time schedule set for it to be visible at the time for each of the numbers.
  3. Then create another partition that doesn’t have a time schedule attached to it. This is to be used for the CTI RP that sends the calls to the closed message in Unity.
  4. Put all of these partitions into a CSS with this order. Partition A, partition B and partition Closed.
  5. After this create a translation pattern that match the actual number that you want to have the ToD function for in the normal partition that you'd use for directory numbers so that anyone can make a call to it. This TP would not translate the called number, just send as is to the CSS created earlier for the ToD setup.
  6. In each partition you created before with a time schedule create a TP that match the same number as the previous created TP. These TP translate the called number to number A or B and send out to a CSS that sees these numbers.
  7. Third create a CTI RP that has the same number as the first TP, but is in the partition that doesn’t have a time schedule. Set this to forward all calls to Unity to play the closed message.
  8. In Unity this world be a call handler with no schedule set to play the wanted message as the Standard greeting. If you want to have two different greetings played for the two time gaps you can use the time schedule function in Unity and send it to either Standard or Closed greetings.

Response Signature