Views
Helpful
Replies

Making a call by restriction codes on CCME

mdom
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

?Can I forced to use an account codes in a CCME v4.0 and Call Detail Record (CDR) field entry to make a call?

9 Replies 9

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

Yes CCME supports Account so I guess it would copy that into CDR.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Hello,

It mean that the CCME 4.0 can be configured with restrictions code for each user. An another words, ?can I confiure some users can make a international calls and other not be done?

Sure, you have three methods:

1 - COR list. you permanently block certain calls from certain phones

2 - PIN login & afterhours. Once logged with a per-phone pin in you can dial certain patters and also define a time schedule for this to happen.

3 - Custom steering digits. You create special prefixes to allow certain calls and this code is given to ppl kind of like an account number.

1 & 2 are explained in the sysadm guide and others CCO documents. 3 - is not but easy to figure out.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

hey check this out. simple and as stated before, you will be using this FAC and COR lists to allow or disallow users. the readme is very detailed

Note: have not personally installed or tested

Thanks so much, I?ll check the file and we?ll make the test with our lab equipments.

Manuel Dominguez

Dear sir

i tried to use it in new IOS that used application--> service FAC --> tftp://x.x.x.x/fac.tcl and define min-uid and define this service under dial-peer but it did not work with CME 4.0(3)

thank you

kindest Reagards

Please include your dial-peer and service configuration.

hello

this is confgiguration

tftp-serve flash:FAC/acctfixedpin.tcl

application-->Service FAC tftp://x.x.x.x/FAC/acctfixedpin.tcl

param uid-len 5

then go to dial-peer that need FAC

dial-peer voice 7 pots

service FAC

destination-pattern 905.......

corlist outgoing FAC-required

port 0/1/0

dial-peer cor custom

name All-users

name FAC

!

dial-peer cor list Users

member All-users

!

dial-peer cor list FAC-required

member FAC

Hello,

That doesn't work because "service" configuration works for inbound DP only.

To make so the IP phones can reach the FAC service, you need to configure a voip DP in "loopback mode":

dial-peer voice 77 voip

service FAC

destination-pattern 905.......

incoming called-number 905.......

session target ipv4:10.1.2.3 <--- PUT ROUTER ADDRESS HERE, PREFERABLY LOOPBACK INTERFACE

codec g711ulaw

dtmf-relay rtp-nte

no vad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: