Views
Helpful
Replies

Manager - Secretary Calls

Paul0293
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys! 

I am new with CUCM (ver. 12.5.1.13900-152) and I am trying to configure Cisco DX650 (manager) to forward all incoming calls to CP-7821 (secretary). The issue that I am facing now is that the secretary can't transfer back the forwarded call to the manager. I've searched through the forums and saw that there is a way to configure the override from the service parameters but I can't see that option on my CUCM system. Are there any other ways to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Paul 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It is under the Cisco CallManager part.

image.png

Response Signature

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

The option is to change a parameter as you yourself has found out. I’m not in front of a CM at the moment, so I can’t provide you with a screenshot of the parameter to change. If nobody beats me to the punch on this I’ll pass it along when I get to work later this morning.

Response Signature

Paul0293
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks and noted ^^

Did some searching on Google, this is what you would need to do in CM. Enable Destination Override for Call Forwarding

Response Signature

Hi Roger,

Thanks, but unfortunately the Clusterwide Parameters (Feature - Hold Reversion) option is not available in the service parameters.

Is there any way to activate this option? 

This is what you're looking for.

image.png

Response Signature

I checked in both a CM 12.5 and 14, the document has the section name wrong. It is named Clusterwide Parameters (Feature - Forward), not Clusterwide Parameters (Feature - Hold Reversion). That said the values of the parameter as such is correct in the document, so if you search in Service Parameter for anything named CFA you'll find it.

Response Signature

It is under the Cisco CallManager part.

image.png

Response Signature

Paul0293
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Roger,

That worked out nicely! Thank you so much!

Paul