Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mapping LDAP Field to take another name field on CUCM 8.6

Hi all,

I Have a LDAP server with the attribute of telephone number named "CiscoTelehpneNumber" instead of "TelephoneNumber", there is a way to map that fiel in order to be taken from the LDAP server to CISCO User management.

Here is a Image,

For example, where it says:

Cisco unified Communications Manager Usser Fields: "Phone Nomber"

I want to take this:

LDAP User Fiels: "CiscoTelehpneNumber" instead "telephonenumber"

there is a way to make that change.

I am not able to modify the name on the attribute name on LDAP Server, I can _Just Make modifications en Cisco Appliance.

Thanks you very much for all youy answers.

Regards.

Im Using OpenLDAP

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Most of the fields are fixed and cannot be changed, you can see which ones have an option and which you can choose

LDAP Directory Configuration

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_6_1/ccmcfg/b02lddir.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As far as I  know, there is no way to do this. The AD fields are marked already in cisco. What you can do is use another field in ad called "ipPhone" And you can chage your ldap configuration on cucm to use the ipphone field for phone number. You will have to delete and re-configure the LDAP directory to make this change because once you configure it with the telephonenumber field, you cant change it

Please rate all useful posts

Most of the fields are fixed and cannot be changed, you can see which ones have an option and which you can choose

LDAP Directory Configuration

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_6_1/ccmcfg/b02lddir.html

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Thank you very much Aokanlawon for your answer, and Thanks Javalenc too, your information you provided yas very helpful.

5 Stars both

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: