Helpful
Replies

Meet-Me Conference Access code

rbahloul_sdt
Level 1
Level 1

Google Translate:

hello all,

is there any configuration for the access code Meet-me? I wonder if anyone without an access code that knows the number can use MeetMe MeetMe conference, even the people in office. Please help me I need to set access codes for all the people invited to the conference meet me.

Thank you

Original post:

bonjour à tous,

y at-il de configuration pour le code d'accès conférence Meet-me? Je me demande si tout le monde sans code d'accès qui sait le nombre meetme pouvez utiliser conférence meetme, même les gens de bureau. SVP aider moi 'ai besoin de définir des codes d'accés pour tous les gens invité à la conférence meet me.

Merci

1 Reply 1

Steven Stuart
Level 1
Level 1

There is no way to setup an access code for meetme conferencing if you are using call manager to do the conference

If you purchase the Cisco conference server then it will have those types of security features.

What I did was use Unity connection and CTI route points to have a user say their name and press #

Then the person intiating the conference will hear their name and can either choose to allow or reject the user.