Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet Me number config with CCM 7x

kalbasha0
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Current config is ccm 7.1.2 and would like to know to configure meet me number with CCM 7.x from A to Z

any idea it would be greatly appreciated

Thx

3 Replies 3

Tapan Dutt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kyle

How the Meet-Me Number is Used

In order to use the Meet-Me feature, go off-hook and press the       Meet-Me button from your phone. Press the       More softkey once in order to reach this Meet-Me. After you       press the Meet-Me button, dial the conference number that you want to join.       Everyone who dials the same Meet-Me number joins the conference together.

For A to Z  information to setup Meet Me  follow the steps in the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmcfg/b03meet.html

Although this DOC is for CCM 6 but the configuration remains same.

HTH

Tapan

Thx for the update, however i'm unable to view the link below perhaps if you could provide me with  detail instruction on how to cofigured meet me number on call manager 7.x .

First step I have created Meet-Me Number/Pattern via Call Routing

If you've already created a meet me DN, that's it. The rest of the config for this to work relies on the fact that you have access to a CFB via the MRGL which you define at device or device pool level and that your CSS reaches the meet me DN partition. If that's already configured then you can go ahead and use them.

Just remove partner/ from the url and you should be able to see the link.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate