cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetMe conference drops after 1hr

carlos_balboa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm having this issue: I dial a meet me number to set up a conference and let users join during a time lapse, but after exactly one hour (of inactivity) the meet me drops. This happens every time I set up a meet me conf. Is there some kind of time limit on CME or any ideas?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

6 Replies 6

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Carlos

No, MeetMe under CME (or under CUCM) doesn't have any timer.

When the Meetme call drops, is it for both internal and external callers, or just for external? I have seen an issue on SIP trunks where the call is torn down after 60 minutes due to reinvite timers. For internal callers MeetMe stayed up, however the external calls got torn down.

HTH.

Barry Hesk
Intrinsic Network Solutions

Hi, this is the scenario: I dial internally four digit meet me number at 6pm to set up a conference... If nobody has joined within an hour, the call (meet me) drops suddenly at 7pm.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi

Please check the below link , i think will help you

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/321831

Thank you

please rate all useful information

Hi, this issue happens on CME not CUCM...

Hello

can you share with the Conference of meetme  configuration which you configured on your CME and how can you associate this under telephony-service?.

Thank you

please rate all useful infomration

Here it is...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: