cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Messages are not deleted from mailbox after deleting via TUI

sienz.sienz
Level 1
Level 1

We just had issue with our exchange which we have to restore the exchange.  Now, Unity email messages are not deleted from the email inbox after we delete the voicemails from TUI/phone and vice versa.   But We did get the Unity email messages in the user email inbox.  We are currently using Cisco Unity Connection 8.6 and Exchange 2003.

Someone has similar issue in the past that can give us some light in our current issue

Thanks,

sienz

2 Replies 2

kking2008
Level 1
Level 1

I am making a few assumptions here, but I think your issue is going to be related to the message synchronization properties discussed here.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/unified_messaging/guide/85xcucumg020.html#wp1248176

You might consider what you've experienced to be simlar to a synchronization issue relative to Single Inbox because you restored messages that Single inbox already acted on.  I don't have a solution for you but thought i would point out this article that may help you understand what happened and find a way to resolve.

Thank you for your input.

I have read similar article about disabling and reenabling the Single Inbox sync but it is still not working.  I did it in user account and the unified messaging service.

sienz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: