cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Methods to report backup status of CUCM

nathan.a.reeves
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any methods out there that allows the reporting of CUCM backup status via DRS.  I want to report on backup status (eg the backup history page in DRS).  I can't see any way of getting this info out apart from scraping the DRS Web page.  Checked the data dictionary for any tables that might contain job history but nothing is too obvious atm.

I realise you can get the system to email out job failures/issues but there seems to be no way to email status whether it be success or failure.

Cheers

Nathan

3 Replies 3

jeanluc.ledeun
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I got the same concern, and a way could be to notify using  snmp trap the CiscoLog messages severity "error" ; it includes DRS failure messages.

best regards

Hello,

I got the same concern. For CUCM 8.5 we can solve it .with SNMP Trap notification .

My question is, does DRS SNMP TRAP NOTIFICATION work for Unity Connection and UCCx ?

Excuse my english.

Thanks for answering,

Regards

Hello Agathe,

Would you mind telling me how you are getting the SNMP trap notifications for DRS? I'm in the same situation would like to know if there is a MIB/OID which can be checked. I know you can send the syslog message under alarm->drs and send to a remote syslog server. But would much rather be able to via SNMP to alert on failures.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: