cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Microsoft Edge can work with CUCM, but IE and Chrome cannot

eigrpy
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Microsoft Edge, CUCM and IE can access CUCM, but after login, only Micosoft Edge can work with CUCM, bot IE and Chrome cannot.

If using IE and Chrome, clicking each button of tool bar in CUCM gets no any reaction. Any one can give some suggestion? Thank you

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

What about Firefox, can you try that and see if it works.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't think it will work regardless tweaking and adding some workaround. Since this is new browser released this year with win-10 and win-server 2016 by microsoft

Supported browser always listed in the RNE(release notes) which are supported and to work with respective version of CUCM. It may be that it has never been in the testbed and hard to find some tweak apart compatibility view etc..but still you will see some lag and error.

I would suggest to you IE, Chrome or mozilla firefox. detail you find in this thread.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12726441/ie-can-access-cucm-chrome-cannot

Br,

Nadeem Ahmed

PS: Please rate all useful post.

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you try enabling the Compatibility View and then try.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks for your reply. I just tried, but it still cannot work.

What about Firefox, can you try that and see if it works.

Regards

Deepak

Ankoor Bek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please add the hostname or the IP which ever is being used to browse in the compatibility settings page and then try again.

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't think it will work regardless tweaking and adding some workaround. Since this is new browser released this year with win-10 and win-server 2016 by microsoft

Supported browser always listed in the RNE(release notes) which are supported and to work with respective version of CUCM. It may be that it has never been in the testbed and hard to find some tweak apart compatibility view etc..but still you will see some lag and error.

I would suggest to you IE, Chrome or mozilla firefox. detail you find in this thread.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12726441/ie-can-access-cucm-chrome-cannot

Br,

Nadeem Ahmed

PS: Please rate all useful post.

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: