Views
Helpful
Replies

Migrating from CallManager 4 to CUCMBE 9

Jesus Sanchez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a client willing to migrate their CM 4 to a newer system.

I just noticed that the partnumbers for the CUCMBE 9.0 are available now, but there's no ordering guide for it.

As a top-level part number im using CBE6K-K9-NEW which is the part to quote a CUCMBE 6000 v9.0. Into the Starter Bundle options there is a Migration bundle (i assume that's the one to quote). Besides that, you just have to choose some other stuff like software version, cables, soft clients, etc. But, inside that configuration there are any migration options for the licensing.

I haven't found so far any top-level part that let me migrate the licensing to new UCL 9.0 Licensing nor to CUWL BE.

So, i dont know what do i need to quote for this migration.

I would appreciate a lot if somebody could give me a guidance to accomplish this mission

4 Replies 4

MortenBjor
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone still seeing the CBE6K part codes? They've disappeared and the configs I have had have gone. Also the R-CBE part codes for migrating users using the MIG bundle have gone. I've got a customer I want to get a quote out for. I tried calling Partner pre-sales and got passed from pillar to post. Every time I try to call them I get fobbed off to another number.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or let me know if there is some issue with the part codes. That ordering guide is brand new so it can't have been culled already surely

I'm guessing no answer on the above At the minute the ordering guide DOES NOT WORK!!!

I got an answer from a helpful presales person (finally after a half hour on the phone). They've pulled CBE6K-K9-NEW and all related part codes due to orderability issues. They're not planning to re-release them until November.