Announcements

AMA-CUCM Troubleshooting: Best Practices for Reading Trace Files

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

MLPP with 9971 SIP Phones

Hi,

I have question regarding running MLPP with 9971 IP Phones. I have configured MLPP in lab environment but MLPP with 9971 is not working. When trying to make a force call to phone I obtain the message from annunciator "The number you have dialed is busy and not equiped for call waiting or preemption".

I think the configuration is not a problem because when I used SCCP phones (7960, 7971) the MLPP was working as expected. The MLPP is configured on SCCP phone devices. In case of SIP phones I created "MLPP_CD" common device configuration and associated it with every SIP phone. (MLPP Preemption - Forceful, MLPP Indication - On)

Do you have any idea why 9971 SIP phones are not working?

CUCM version: 8.6.2

Everyone's tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Beginner

Hi,any solution for this

Hi,

any solution for this problem  ?

Highlighted
Beginner

Hi 9971,9951 and 8961 are

Hi

9971,9951 and 8961 are considered AS-SIP devices that need different configuration related to MLPP check below link:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_0_1/ccmcfg/CUCM_BK_CDF59AFB_00_admin-guide-90/CUCM_BK_CDF59AFB_00_admin-guide_appendix_01101000.pdf

once it configure , in order to use Precedence call, pick up the line/handset then precedence call softkey appear so press it then dial the destination number.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards