cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Connect not valid user

seaman0555
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 7, I am setting up Mobile Connect and it will ring the cell phone, I can hang up the cell phone and pick up on desk phone, but cannot transer from desk phone to cell phone.  When I press the mobility softkey I get "Mobile Connect Off" "You are not a valid Mobile Connect User"  I have walked through the guide and it looks like everything is set properly, any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Adam Thompson
Level 4
Level 4

Have a look at the remote destination configuration for the user. You will see a check box for 'Mobile Phone'. Checking this check box ensures that, if Send Call to Mobile Phone is specified (by using the Mobility softkey for remote destination pickup), the call gets extended to this particular remote destination.

Also, make sure that the 'Owner User ID' field on the user's desk phone is configured with the appropriate user ID.

Thanks,

Adam

Please rate if helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Adam Thompson
Level 4
Level 4

Have a look at the remote destination configuration for the user. You will see a check box for 'Mobile Phone'. Checking this check box ensures that, if Send Call to Mobile Phone is specified (by using the Mobility softkey for remote destination pickup), the call gets extended to this particular remote destination.

Also, make sure that the 'Owner User ID' field on the user's desk phone is configured with the appropriate user ID.

Thanks,

Adam

Please rate if helpful

Adam, thanks, I found the problem was having extension mobility enabled, this seems to be left out of documentation.

Thanks, we also faced this issue. It got resolved after disabling  extension mobility , then associating owner user ID & later enabling ext mobility check box again.

Nikolay Kozyrev
Level 1
Level 1

Tnankx. The problem has been resolved when i've made assosiation the Owner User ID field of the user's desk phone with the appropriate user ID.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: