Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile connect problem, H.323 gateway

mariusgggg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have this problem, when call is initiated from public number to my desk phone  ( RDP number is set to my cell phone) , mobile connect  would not  initiate call  to my cell phone number.  I can call that cell phone number from my desk phone. Also mobility works  when I call from one desk phone to another, call is ininitated to RDP cell number.

I believe that has someting to do with  gateway sending redirect to provider, and provider ignoring that request ?  Are there any settings that I can do on gateway/CUCM to  hairpin that call on gateway ?

thanks.

11 Replies 11

Amine Nouasri
Level 3
Level 3

Please post a debug isdn q931 of a failed redirected call to your cell phone.

Hi,

I tried to debug q931, I believe I would no get signaling from CUCM to router at all. I will try again and will get back to You.

thanks.

raymond00
Level 1
Level 1

If you're not seeing the calls reach your carrier and generate q931 output it's possible you don't have the correct CSS applied to the RDP.

Amnie , Raymond

So I tried today calling from outside, it looks like mobile connect does not even try to call  my cell phone ( no signaling at all on the gateway.  When I call desk to desk  mobile connect works fine, call gets pined to my cell phone, so it can't be a CSS on RDP

thanks.

This maybe sound a stupid question. Are you sure that the DID you are calling from the outside is pointed to the extension shared with your RDP?

See the Rerouting CSS in RDP and gateway

Tapan Dutt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Correct

Check the Rerouting CSS on RDP. If still not works then capture trace from CUCM.

Tapan

Amine,  I am trying to reach the same extention from outside and other desk phone. For other desk phone works fine.

Selvarathan , Tapan  - CSS looks fine  - it works when I call from other desk phone

I will try to look for some traces.

thanks

Silly question, but under Remote Destination have you checked to make sure you have it set to send all calls to your cell? See the below screentshot for more details.

Yes, that is set to "always ring the destination"

Thanks to all for the intereset,  I finally figure it out. It was fraud  blocking profile on the gateway. I could not see that with debug isdn q931. Debug translation and dial-peer finally showed a problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: