Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Voice Access Problem

sebastiandm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have setup mobile voice access successfully using a mobile phone number as a remote destination and am able to login and make calls successfully. However, if i add a second remote destination such as a random extension number to that users Remote destination profile, when i call in to the mobile voice access number, i am able to login successfully but unable to make outgoing calls...i get the system message `your call cannot be completed as dialled '. Even if i add this number by itself to the profile i can login but cannot make outgoing calls. It seems to only want to work with the users mobile phone.

The objective is to have the users mobile as the primary RD number where they will only be prompted for a pin as well as enable them to login using their extension number.

Has anyone done this sort of thing before ??

2 Replies 2

amir_mongy
Level 1
Level 1

I tried it before and its working.

Every remote destination profile associated with 2 Remote Destinations, one is the Mobile phone and the other is the extension

I have a similar setup with two remote destinations on my RDP, if i dial in and enter the mobile number it works fine but if i dial in and login using the extension number, i am unable to dial out ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: