Views
Helpful
Replies

Modify Button Items not working in CUCM 11.5.1.13900-52

ma_slepko
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When we try to edit phones in CUCM, specifically adding lines or changing their order, we would click on the Modify Button Items button.  It would pop up a small window where we could change line order, associate and disassociate lines as needed.  Recently when we try to use the button, it takes us to another screen to set up a new phone.  Is there something that would cause this to happen?  The issue spans across multiple CUCM users, and web browsers.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Anthony

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That might be a browser issue. This very thing happened in my lab when I was working with Chrome, but when I switched to Firefox it worked fine. Try a different browser. If the problem persists, let us know and we'll figure something out.

Maren

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

That might be a browser issue. This very thing happened in my lab when I was working with Chrome, but when I switched to Firefox it worked fine. Try a different browser. If the problem persists, let us know and we'll figure something out.

Maren

I had tried in Chrome IE and Edge with no luck.  Firefox worked though.  I'll be darned.  Thank you so much!