cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH in B-ACD Is not working

AMeselhy
Level 1
Level 1

I have an issue On cme version 9.1 B-acd Music on hold is working normally with the default                        " en_bacd_music_on_hold "  when i change the MOH to another one with the same file name and the same attributes it doesn't work

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

If you do rerecord any of the audio files, note that the Cisco Unified CME B-ACD prompts require a G.711 audio file (.au) format with 8-bit, mu-law, and 8-kHz encoding. Make sure you upload the file as en_bacd_music_on_hold.au. If it doesn't work try restarting the router. You can also enable debug voice application media status to see the failure message when the format is wrong.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

Thanks for help

Solved after re-creating the Music on hold with attributes MU-law mono

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

If you do rerecord any of the audio files, note that the Cisco Unified CME B-ACD prompts require a G.711 audio file (.au) format with 8-bit, mu-law, and 8-kHz encoding. Make sure you upload the file as en_bacd_music_on_hold.au. If it doesn't work try restarting the router. You can also enable debug voice application media status to see the failure message when the format is wrong.

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hi,

I successfully recorded the option menu , all agents busy , and welcome and they all worked successfully with the same attributes G.711 audio file (.au) format with 8-bit, mu-law, and 8-kHz encoding but when i get to the music on hold it didn't work.

Hi,

Can you provide me the full configuration of your CME and output of "show flash" & "debug voice application media status".

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Thanks for help

Solved after re-creating the Music on hold with attributes MU-law mono