Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH issue

Sonam
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have cucm 11.5 deployed. MOH was working fine for about a year and now it is not any more. I deleted old file and uploaded new, sitll not working. Its not working both on ip  phones and uccx scripts which was working fine before. what all could cause this? Please help!!

4 Replies 4

Sreekanth Narayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you reset the MOH server uploading the new file?

Is the file you uploaded of the right format? Is it a valid MOH file?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_5_1/ccmfeat/fsgd-851-cm/fsmoh.html#wp1027454

When one IP phone (A) places another IP phone (B) on Hold, what is heard on B?

Hi Sreekanth,
Thank you for your prompt respond. I think yes because it worked for few months after i uploaded new one. Will resetting MOH server bring down time in other service? because it is publisher where so many services are live. Nothing is heard on B when placed on hold.

No, resetting the moh server Service under the Media Resources > MOH Server page will not cause downtime for other services like CCM which is responsible for call control and registration. Note that this is not a restart of the whole UCM server itself.

Thank you Sreekanth,
I shall do that and let you know if it works.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: