Views
Helpful
Replies

MoH Live Feed (by CD Player)

huntl
Level 1
Level 1

Dear NetPro gurus,

My customer currently has a CME using FXO to connect to a MoH Live Feed on a CD Player.  They would like to migrate this to a Centralized CMBE with the remote site changing to SRST Voice Gateways.  My customer now has the following questions:-

i)  WIth the new Centralized model, can the SRST Voice Gateway still be used for the live feed via FXO port at remote site?

ii) Is there any MoH CD Player that are authorized to be used if my customer wants to buy one extra MoH CD Player per site?

iii) Does CMBE 8.0 supports MoH CD Player?? Is there an interface card i need to purchase from Cisco for the CMBE 8.0 server?? The client is considering to buy brand new CMBE 6000 so not sure what is needed for interface card for connecting to MoH CD Player.

Cheers,
Hunt

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will need to use this

Integrating Cisco CallManager and Cisco SRST to  Use Cisco SRST As a Multicast MOH Resource

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_guide09186a00802d1c31.html

CMBE runs on ESXi so there is no direct way to interface as with MCS servers, you'll need to use the above option.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate