Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MoH on Cisco CME.

Hi to all,

I have a router Cisco 2801 (is a lab scenary) configured as call control. I have configured a CME 8.0. All is working properly but when I put a call waiting with an analogue phone connected to an ATA, MoH works fine but when I put the call waiting with a 7911 IP phone, the MoH isn't ear in the other peer.

Any Idea?? Seems something about DSP but, why works when I hold the call with the ATA?? 

The two types of phones are configured by the same mode. Tell me if you need something about.

Thanks for your help.

2 Replies 2

Himank Pande
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

May you please attach the out put of show voice dsp group all, show voice dsp detail for a working and non working call along with the output of debug ephone moh and debug voice ccapi inout for both the calls along with the calling, called and the party which pressed the hold key. Also send me the show tech from the router

Regards

Himank

Brian Meade
Level 7
Level 7

You have to use multicast MOH for CME IP Phones.  Can you attach your full running config?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: