Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH Upload problem

Hi all,

I have problem uploading audio files for MoH. When I click Upload button, popup page hangs with blank page and stays that way.

Tried to reset MoH servers, streaming services... Nothing changes.

Has anyone encountered ths behavior?

Any help/hint/trick is appreciated.

Thank you

Vlad

19 Replies 19

Hi Vlad

I got the same problem with CUCM 8.5.1. Can you explain in more detail? how to solve the problem.

Thank you.

Regards

Nuttawit W.

No problem Nuttawit,

I had a situation where Pub CUCM was uploading flawlessly, but Sub Cucm was acting like explained earlier.

Actually, when I click Upload button, all I ever received was blank page, didn't even had a chance to see Browse button.

I decided to restart Sub server, and when I logged in to CLI, it showed that Common partition was read only, and I should check logs...use disaster recovery disk...

After restart it didn't managed to boot, because it reported some bad blocks, after I used recovery disk, it repaired bad blocks. Procedure is http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080b1f305.shtml#topic2

I restarted it again, and everything was back online, and I managed to upload audio file.

HTH

Cheers

Vlad

Thank you Vlad.

Today i disable lan connection CUCM sub and upload file to CUCM pub.

It's work but when i enable lan connection CUCM sub. MOH can not play.

I guest i got CUCM database synchronization problem.

Do you have idea for this matter?

Regards

Nuttawit W.

Hello Nuttawit generate a database report on Cisco Unified Reporting the  database status must be good if not you can look on this troubleshooting  guide to see the reasons of your problem

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13672

Regards.

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

Thank you very much, I upgraded and now it's working fine. At the moment of upgrading I had a problem with the DB replication but once solved this, everthing seems to be OK, I uploaded the MOH file. Thank u so much !!!