cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitor DSP Conferencing Resources

balitewiczp
Level 2
Level 2

I suspect I am running out of DSP resources used for Conferencing.  I use the show dspfarm dsp all command, and I have 6 channels for conferencing.  However, I then spark up a conference, and reissue the command, and it is still showing 6 .

I see that I can use the command    sho sccp all, and it sill show active conferences, but is there an rtmt that wil show if i ever have ran out of resources?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can setup couter log on RTMT and write it every few seconds/minutes and then at the end of the dat open the csv file in Excel to graph it.

You could also look into pulling it via SNMP from the GW.

Chris

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, go to Performance --> Cisco HW Conference Bridge Device --> OutOfResrources

HTH,

Chris

Thank you for the quick reply.  Is their something that will look more historical, rather than real time?

You can setup couter log on RTMT and write it every few seconds/minutes and then at the end of the dat open the csv file in Excel to graph it.

You could also look into pulling it via SNMP from the GW.

Chris

this works nicely.   thanks again for your replies

Michael Boscia
Level 4
Level 4

You're telling me that there is no built in our automated way to do this, with like CPCM or CUOM?

If I have hundreds of routers with thousands of people having audio and/or video conferences on my ISR G2s, this becomes completely unscalable.

You might be able to monitor it with Operations Manager if you have it or you can always setup SNMP trapping on the GW.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: