Views
Helpful
Replies

MTP and CFB of call manager not registered

mrmhar1408
Level 4
Level 4

dears,

some thing strange is going on which i never face in my life. by default the mtp and cfb are registered but they are not registered while all other media ann and moh are registered

that's only for pub but sub all are working fine

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

is the run flag for MTP & CFB under "Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming" service parameter set to True?

can you try changing the device pool and reset it once please?

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you tried restarting the IPVMS service from the server. also was this registered before.

Br,

Nadeem Ahmed

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

is the run flag for MTP & CFB under "Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming" service parameter set to True?

can you try changing the device pool and reset it once please?

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

Yes Suresh it was the flag in service parameters set to false, now it's working thanks dear.

pamcnell
Level 1
Level 1

The same thing happens to me, except we have two.  One will be unregistered one day, and come back on its own.  Then the same thing will happen to the other MTP a day or two later.  Seems completely random...  thoughts? 

MTP unregistered.PNG

Advise you to open your own post instead of asking your questions on an eighth year old post that is already set as solved.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: