cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple CUCM Sending CDR files to single Billing Server.

abilashak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

I have multiple CUCM 9.5, these are distributed over the WAN in around 34 sites.

All these locations have PSTN calls from the local site gateway. 

I have existing billing server in our HQ site only for the HQ CUCM, we would like to incorporate other locations CUCM too into this billing Server. 

Is there any fields in the CDR file to differentiate between different locations CUCM.

regards,

Abi

4 Replies 4

You'd have to enable "CDR enable flag" on all the other servers as well(system parameters). you also might want to enable "CDR Log calls with zero duration flag" to report calls which are less than 1 second,incompleted calls etc..Other services must be already active on your HQ publisher if you have a functioning billing system at the moment ..then your billing server configuration(configuration of Sites,Extension ranges etc..)

....please rate useful answers appropriately...

***Please rate all the useful posts***
-Prabath

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

There is a field in the CDRs (globalCallId_ClusterID) that is the cluster name. (CCMAdmin -> System -> Enterprise Parameters -> Cluster ID)

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Hi,

You can use globalCallID_callManagerId. This field specifies a unique Cisco Unified Communications Manager identity. It is an integer value.

globalCallId_ClusterID is used for the entire cluster plus CUCM does not use it. Instead CUCM uses globalCallId_ClusterId + globalCallId_callManagerId + globalCallId_callId for each call.

abilashak
Level 1
Level 1

As Gordon suggested,  I changed the Cluster ID to a value other than StandAloneCluster, but still I am getting inside the CDR file field of globalCallId_ClusterID as "StandAloneCluster". 

Mohammed,

Could you please elaborate how can I make changes to globalCallID_callManagerId, as of now I am getting integer 1 inside the CDR file. 

Thanks,

Abi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: