Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple FXO ports

kashif2401
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

Ours is a very small setup with only one outside line connecting to voiceport,  we are having auto attendant configured.

Now we are adding one more FXO line to our network, but when call comes on that line, all the calls should be forwarded to particular number say 2001.

If auto attendant is running, all calls are going directly to auto attendant and playing welcome message.

please help me in this ASAP and also how to reserve the new FXO port for only 2001 both incoming and outgoing.

PLEASE HELP

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you want all incoming calls on second FXO gets forwarded to 2001, you need to use connection plar command under voice port.

Use Class of Restrictions (CoR) if you want only 2001 to use second FXO port. No additional care is required to reserve for incoming calls as 'connection plar 2001' command will ensure that all incoming calls gets routed to 2001.

- Vivek

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you want all incoming calls on second FXO gets forwarded to 2001, you need to use connection plar command under voice port.

Use Class of Restrictions (CoR) if you want only 2001 to use second FXO port. No additional care is required to reserve for incoming calls as 'connection plar 2001' command will ensure that all incoming calls gets routed to 2001.

- Vivek

thanks vivek, i had tried that before and forgot about it, sorry

and for outgoing, you want me to create cor? as we already have cor configured for different people depending on numbers they can call

can you please elaborate on this

Hi,

Please check the following;

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12738046/cme-3-analog-lines

- Vivek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: