cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Music on Hold what are you using

thomuff
Level 3
Level 3

I was wondering how many people are using the default wav files for Music on Hold or are you using a custom wav? If so, is it music or is it announcements

5 Replies 5

jason-calbert_2
Level 3
Level 3

We are using a custom wav? The default can get old fast. Alot of our people thought it was inappropriate for a school district. Our is an annoucement

HTH

i have put in the customer's own ads as the MOH. normally use 3-4 ads and combine them into one WAV and put that in. it gets kind of boring fas as well, especially in a contact centre environment.

You should be careful about using unlicensed broadcasting of media in your music on hold. Try to get royalty free music (good luck with finding that)..most people use a combination of music and advertisements. Companies like muzac (http://music.muzak.com/) help get nice wave files for you at a small fee.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Thanks for the replies. I have passed the information along. Now, I wait.

sjhrhaskell
Level 1
Level 1

Check out www.musicbakery.com for royalty free music. They have a pretty decent selection, and the pricing is reasonable.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: