Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MVA Directory Number - Not Reachable

I am trying to configure MVA in a CUCM 9.1 and a SIP Gateway but it's not working. I can hear the IVR prompts but I get disconnected if I try to make a call. The IVR options to turn on/off Unified Mobility are working. I have checked in SIP trace messages and CUCM sent a "SIP/2.0 404 Not Found" message after the INVITE message from sip gateway. Note that I cannot dial the MVA DN from internal extension (Your call cannot be completed as dialled...). I have checked Partitions/CSS. The MVA DN partition belongs to inbound CSS of the gateway.

(Attached is the SIP messages on the gateway after I dial the number)

8 Replies 8

kaja_2kj3
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

It looks this is sure could be an issue with the partition/CSS.  check you have done the following config steps,

Enable MVA service from serviceability page

- Enable end user for Mobile Voice Access

- Configure MVA number (accessible from PSTN) under Media Resources > MVA

- Cisco Callmanager service parameter for MVA to true

- Configure the VXML gateway (inbound dial peer to play the IVR, and outbound dialpeer to CallManager)

Please rate if this helps

Thanks

Hi,

See attached my MVA configuration. I think I configured your steps but is not working.

Do you know if the MVA number can be dialled from an internal extension?

Also why the turn on/off facility is working?

Hi,

can you try adding the MVA number at the Service Parameters page.

G.

I add it but the same problem.

You won't be able to dial the mva number internally, as it is associated with the external number in the remote destination profile.  Sorry michalis, please get help from someone, as i configured it long time ago.

Thanks

Just a shoot without aiming: you have a Remote Destination Profile set up and an user enabled for it, right?

G.

Yes I configured a Remote Destination Profile for the user and I associated a DN and Remote Destination to the profile.

The Mobile Connect feature is working without any problem.

ejlbarcelon
Level 1
Level 1

hi, if this is still up. can i ask if destination profile is really required for MVA to work? i am having a prompt saying "enter your remote destination number followed by pound"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: