Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

MWI over QSIG PRI

We tried to accomplish QSIG integration over PRI's between CS1K and Cisco. Everything works fine except the MWI relay over QSIG across PRI's. Is there something that i missing in the integration piece. Here is the call flow. Our CS1Ks are at Release 7.65 with SP8 and CUCM at 10.5. What i am trying to accomplish is move the mailboxes for avaya phone to unity mailbox and be able to provide mwi to avaya phone from unity connection.

Avaya phone--->CS1K--->QSIG PRI--->MGCP Gateway--->CUCM--->SIP--->Unity Connection

attached is the debug from the mgcp gateway. Our PBX tech has set up QMWI Integer Coding for the MWI and he complains that he doesn't see a message request rather a normal call for MWI. I believe that is norm and MWI is provided by Unity based on the bearer capability. 

DCH 220 UIPE_IMSG CC_SETUP_IND REF 00002080 NCALL TOD  11:13:01 CK BCFC6ED6

CALLED  #:xxxxx NUM PLAN: UNKNOWN   TON: UNKNOWN

CALLING #:NO DIGIT NUM PLAN: UNKNOWN   TON: NATL

DCH 220 UIPE_OMSG CC_SETUP_RESP  REF 0000A080 NCALL TOD  11:13:01 CK BCFC6ED7

DCH 220 UIPE_IMSG CC_RELEASE_IND REF 00002080 NCALL TOD  11:13:01 CK BCFC6F35

CAUSE: #16 - NORMAL CALL CLEARING

1 REPLY
Enthusiast

Re: MWI over QSIG PRI

Hi -

Take a look at the Interoperability docs.  The link below refers to a Nortel QSIG to CUCM integration.  The versions referenced are older but might give you some direction.  

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/collateral/enterprise/interoperability-portal/712433.pdf 

CreatePlease to create content
Ask the Expert- Webex Hybrid Services Solutions