Views
Helpful
Replies

Native Call Queuing Reports

ilana_ilana
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Is there any reporting for the native call queuing is available in CUCM 11.x ?
For example, how many calls answered by agents, how many calls missed or for how long caller waited into queue ?

Regards

5 Replies 5

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ilana,

You may need to filter the CDR output as per the following

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/voip/167842

Manish

Hi manesh

Thank for quick reply. I been through this link earlier but as you know cdr section has several reports im not sure which cdr report will have native call queue details. 

Could you please advise ?

Regards

You can either run a CDR search by User/Phone Number/SIp URL as explained in an example in the following link for native call queuing

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/9_1_1/cdrdef/CUCM_BK_C268EF1B_00_cucm-cdr-admin-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C268EF1B_00_cucm-cdr-admin-guide-91_chapter_011.html#CUCM_RF_N8251834_00

In CAR tool, under CDR > Search > By User/Phone No/SIP URL

• To search CDRs based on Internal Phone Number/SIP URLs, enter the value in the Phone Number/SIP URL field and click the Add Phone Number/SIP URL button.
  • To search CDRs based on user, click the Search Internal Phone Number/SIP URL based User link, enter the first few letters of the first and/or last name in the First Name and/or Last Name fields, and click the Search button. When the results display, click the Select link next to the result that you want to include. Click the Close button.

The phone number or SIP URL displays in the Phone Number/SIP URL(s) box.

You will need to analyze each CDR record , try using a filter to scan for CDR's with 

wasCallQueued value of 1.

Manish

Hi Manish,

I got the CDR Reports with " wasCallQueued " I am checking records one by one, how to apply filter in CDR to look for all calls having wasCallQueued vlaue of 1 ?

With CAR tool there is no way to filter this, you will need to export CDR data and use any third party tool to filter the output for required parameters.

Manish