Views
Helpful
Replies

NEC Aspire PBX Integration

fragilemahinder
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have 2811 router with VWIC2-1MFT T1/E1 ... i have done the desired config on 2811 and tested the card Layer1 connectivity using Loopback  tester..same Loopback  L1 testing i did with NEC aspire PBX .. got success..

But i don't know for some reason when connect NEC PBX with 2811 .. 2811 VWIC link is in down state however on NEC Aspire it is up..

Cabling pair is 1245 -- 4512

if anyone has did intigration with NEC Aspire PBX and faced same issue please do let me know ..or suggest what i should to make L1 link in UP state ..

2811 controller config is default except framing is NO-CRC which is required as per the vendor statement.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Brandon Svec
Level 7
Level 7

Did you sort this out?  It sounds like a cable issue to me.  Also be aware that Aspire has software setting for T1 wiring type: auto/normal/reverse.  Command 10-03-23

-- please remember to rate and mark answered helpful posts --

Hi,

thanks

I have sorted out the actually  NEC aspire said it was a E1 card but later during my  testing i found it is PRI card so i change my config and started working ..

ByronMcNeil0220
Level 1
Level 1

I have a question on a legacy NEC PBX Aspire  SV9100 with digital PRI. This NEC system has an UNIVERGE® SV9100 Contact Center piece with it. My question is what viable solution do I have with integrating this site to our HCS 11.6. I have been looking for documentation and found this one outlining some steps. see attached PDF 

This option I am seeking additional understanding on is temporary, until existing contract ends with NEC. The company goal is to save $$, I am hopping we can implement a SIP trunk between CUCM and the NEC PBX allowing internal calls to be routed at the same time If we PORTED DID's off the digital PRI's  could we route  to/from our SIP service provider to be routed over this trunk to the legacy NEC PBX ?  and second would we incur issues with out bound calls from the site. Just by typing this out I can see the NEC server need to know how to route the call back to either (SIP provider over PSTN and to CUCM as per its on route plan ???? 

Any replies welcome 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: