cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need to count Translated Calls

johnoliphant1
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to get a count of calls that were translated by CUCM via a translation pattern?

My voice gateway only keeps a few hours of data, so that's not too useful.

I use something like this to get quick call counts by extension:

run sql car select call_type,callingpartynumber, originalcalledpartynumber, datetimestamporigination, destDeviceName, duration  from car:tbl_billing_data where originalcalledpartynumber like '583'

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I don't think there is any direct method. But you can try out below workaround I have tested the same in my lab. If you are not using MLPP feature then you can use the below method. 

Just set the MLPP Precedence to something say FLASH then you can use CDR Report to find a number of calls translated via the TP.

MLPP1.PNG

Now  you can go the the CDR>Search>By Call Precedence Level  and Filter the calls using FLASH MLPP as below u will get the count.

MLPP2.PNG

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I don't think there is any direct method. But you can try out below workaround I have tested the same in my lab. If you are not using MLPP feature then you can use the below method. 

Just set the MLPP Precedence to something say FLASH then you can use CDR Report to find a number of calls translated via the TP.

MLPP1.PNG

Now  you can go the the CDR>Search>By Call Precedence Level  and Filter the calls using FLASH MLPP as below u will get the count.

MLPP2.PNG

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

Hey, that's interesting.

If I have two such numbers to watch it looks like I should use different MLPP settings for each one, right?

I was considering some sort of double translation or an intermediate CTI route point, but this sounds easier.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: