Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need UC-one access code

I am trying to install UC-One on Avaya Vantage device. When I open the UC-One app, it is asking me to enter the "Access code" to proceed further. 

Can you help me with access code to get it setup.

Attached screen shot of the issue.

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Haven't used that app, but it seems you'd need to reach out to your IT department or the SP who provides you the service to get that code:

Keeping you connected in the cloud

UC-One is a private-label collaboration app, available through Cisco Service Provider partners, that lets you call, message, and meet with anyone from any device. It includes full HD video, voice, messaging, screen sharing, and conferencing in a single easy-to-use cloud application that integrates with your other business apps.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

This is Broadsoft application. we have tests to support this application using Broadsoft server.

While trying to configure, it is asking to enter "Access code". 

Since Cisco acquired Broadsoft, I thought this is the correct forum to post the issue.

Please let me know how can I get the access code to configure UC-One app on my Vantage device

That sound a lot like the codes used to register endpoints to webex, which are generated by your site admin, not something you can just request on a public forum.

As I already mentioned, reach out to your IT department or whoever is responsible for managing your broadsoft instance, someone from your organization has to provide this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for the reply.

Some how I managed to login but I can't able to make/receive the calls. 

Attaching the application logs for your reference. 

Please provide solution. 

How did you get the access code?