cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NEED URGENT HELP!!! Error On Cisco Unified Communication Manager.

areskar057
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Expert,

Please See the attached Image that shows the error messages of my Cisco UCM.

Please help me with the reason of Error and How can solve this.

Besides I have realized that It is a issue with License So I am going to buy license with below mentioned part number. Please suggest me those License is going to help me or not?

CON-ECMU-UCLUCMLK
CON-ECMU-LICMNHPA
CON-ECMU-LICMXSSA

Thanks in Advanced

Mohammad Arif Sarker.

SkypeID : arifsarker057

14 Replies 14

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, cucm having insufficient license and grace period is also expired. You need to install licenses first doing anything(adding /removing any device) on it.

Suresh

You said YES means these license is going to help me ??

CON-ECMU-UCLUCMLK
CON-ECMU-LICMNHPA
CON-ECMU-LICMXSSA

No, I meant to say that it is license issue only . For exact license type which you require you need to attach license usage report as Carlo asked, so we can see that what kind of devices/phones you are having in cucm currently.

Suresh

Can you please give me a guidance how can I install licenses.

Thanks

Arif

Hi Arif,

you can refer the link.The process is similar for PLM

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/elmuserguide/9_0_1/CUCM_BK_E596FD72_00_enterprise-license-manager-user-90/CUCM_BK_E596FD72_00_enterprise-license-manager-user-90_chapter_011.html#CUCM_TK_A1885062_00

regds,

aman

Hi Mohammad,

can you please take a snapshot of "System" --> "Licensing" --> "License Usage Report" so we can help you further?

thanks

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hello Carlo,

Sorry for being late. Here I attached your required snapshot.

Thanks

Mohammad Arif Sarker

Hi Mohammad,

no problem and sorry for my late :)

Cal you please tell me the version of CUCM you are running.

Basically you need these two sku in order to add license to your cluster:

R-UCL-UCM-LIC-K9  Top level SKU needed to add more licenses (no costs)

LIC-CUCM-11X-ESS-A These are Essential Licenses for CUCM Version 11.X (to add essential licenses to a Version 10 or 9 cluster, you only need to substitute the hilighted  11 with the desired version ) 

Based on your output you need 187 Essential licenses more than actual installed licenses.

LIC-CUCM-11X-ENH-A Are Enhanced Licenses. Same as previously mentioned, change the 11 with your version except if your version is 9.X where Enhanced licenses are not orderable but you need Enhanced Plus which is LIC-CUCM-9X-ENHP-A.

Based on your output, you need  27 Enhanced Licenses more  than actual installed licenses.

Please don't hesitate to answer this post if you have any other query.

HTH 

Regards

Carlo

Dear Carlo,

Actually I am going for support for client end. They showed me for problem.

They are using Cisco UCM 9.0. Beside they also want to buy below mentioned licenses. Are those solving those problem?

They are using 300 pcs of SIP phone Model 3905.

Can you tell me what those licenses are for??

CON-ECMU-UCLUCMLK
CON-ECMU-LICMNHPA
CON-ECMU-LICMXSSA

Thanks

Mohammad Arif Sarker

Hi Mohammad,

all product SKUs you mentioned, are support contracts for already purchased licenses. and not licenses itself.

for those phones, you need:

R-UCL-UCM-LIC-K9 quantity 1

LIC-CUCM-9X-ESS-A quantity 300

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Dear Carlo,

Thanks for your help. I must share this information with my customer. I will share you the update and I may need further help.

Regards

Mohammad Arif Sarker

Dear Carlo,

Can you tell me what is the difference between R-UCL-UCM-LIC-K9 and UCL-UCM-LIC-K9.

Regards

Mohammad Arif Sarker.

both are Top Level SKUs for ordering user licenses.

R-UCL-UCM-LIC-K9 ; wud be for electronic delivery.

UCL-UCM-LIC-K9 : this wud be for physical delivery.

regds,

aman

Hi Mohammad,

Aman is correct (+5)!

Regarding your customer's license the output you posted indicates that he has 187 basic phones such as 3905 and 27 advanced phones.

Keep in mind that to solve his license issue, he needs to also add enhanced licenses as previously indicated or the issues will remain.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: