cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nested Call Pickup Groups

ddwinters45
Level 1
Level 1

I am in a situation where I have 2 departments that share a common supervisor. I have call pickup groups for Department A (DN 1000) and Department B (DN 2000). The supervisor is wanting to be able to pickup phone calls from either department but does not want users in either department to be able to pickup their phone. So, I created a third pickup group Admin (DN 3000). I then associated the other two pickup groups to this group. Now the supervisor can pickup the phone for the associated groups with the Other Pickup softkey. However, they don't receive any notifications about the calls coming through within the associated pickup groups. Is it possible to get these notifications to show up like it does for the members of the associated groups? I can't seem to find anything that will make this happen.

(The above referenced DN and departments are for demonstration only and are not actual configuration) 

1 Reply 1

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Can you check and clarify if you have kept the same CallPickUpGroup on the DN of each group as before and that you have just assigned the new Admin Group just to your Admin DN?

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies