Views
Helpful
Replies

New DID PRI config

virendra pathak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I got the new range of DID from ISP.  I need to live that PRI on my exist PRI link. DID range started fro 2262787200 to 7399. We will not use of ext of these DID, I need to activate 02262787272 and 02262787373 on VG1 and VG2. From this PRI, i need to do voice routiing onn VG1 and VG2.

How should i do that and also let me know what chnages i need to do on CUCM. 

Do i need to create Translation patter, Route-group,Route-list and route-pattern. On exist PRI link SIP is configured.

Please help me about to acheive this. Exist Config is attached for your refrence. 

Regards

Viru.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kinman-wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Viru,

I think you want to modify the call routing for enabling the incoming calls with the new DID number. Am I correct? As from your existing configuration in VGs, your carrier should sending 4 digits to your VG. If they do the same thing for the new range, you just need to add two more dial-peer with similar to your existing dial-peer 136147 & 136148. For example:

dial-peer voice 136145 voip
 destination-pattern 7...
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:x.x.x.x
 voice-class sip rel1xx require "100rel"
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad

dial-peer voice 136146 voip
 preference 1
 destination-pattern 7...
 session protocol sipv2
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad

If you really want to limit only 7272 & 7373 from VGs to CUCMs, you need to create 4 dial-peer by renaming appropriate dial-peer number and change the pattern "7..." to "7272" & "7273". Remind you that double check whether you have another dial-peer which use the same number of my example.

Regards,

Ben

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

kinman-wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Viru,

I think you want to modify the call routing for enabling the incoming calls with the new DID number. Am I correct? As from your existing configuration in VGs, your carrier should sending 4 digits to your VG. If they do the same thing for the new range, you just need to add two more dial-peer with similar to your existing dial-peer 136147 & 136148. For example:

dial-peer voice 136145 voip
 destination-pattern 7...
 session protocol sipv2
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad

dial-peer voice 136146 voip
 preference 1
 destination-pattern 7...
 session protocol sipv2
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad

If you really want to limit only 7272 & 7373 from VGs to CUCMs, you need to create 4 dial-peer by renaming appropriate dial-peer number and change the pattern "7..." to "7272" & "7273". Remind you that double check whether you have another dial-peer which use the same number of my example.

Regards,

Ben