Views
Helpful
Replies

New SX10 and Touch 8 or Touch 10?

Todd Volz
Level 1
Level 1

If you haven't seen the new release for MX and SX series:

http://newsroom.cisco.com/press-release-content?type=webcontent&articleId=1365298

The SX10 is an all in one POE powered codec, camera and Mic that sits on top of a flat panel. 

My question is: Can a touch 8 or touch 10 be paired with it?

There are no data sheets out yet, so this will probably get answered with a data sheet, but as all of the products "should" be available in Spring 2014 and I need to purchase some codecs now I might be able to get creative with lead times to get the best bang for the buck as the SX10 is supposed to cost about as much as a PC as I read from the above news release:

"Costing less than the price of a PC, the Cisco TelePresence SX10 Quick Set builds upon elements many companies already have in smaller meeting spaces—flat panel displays—to create incredible video meeting spaces."

32 Replies 32

Hello -

Honestly I can't say what the problem might be there. There are lots of variables when using site to site VPNs, and these could cause media not to flow correctly. A previous customer of mine had difficulties along the same line, and we fixed it by using VCS firewall traversal and a simple dialing plan.

theinsaneabyss
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There

Has there been any response from Cisco regarding the license yet?

Cheers

Ady

Hi

Any updates on SX10 licensing?

Any chance they will use UCL-ENH license like EX60/90 do?

Leo