Views
Helpful
Replies

NEW-UWL-STD

yun zhang
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

What's different between product as NEW-UWL-STD and CUWL-ADDON-STDK9 , Does NEW-UWL-STD can replace to L-CUWL-ADDON-STDK9 ?

12 Replies 12

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

NEW is the first order of a new install. ADDON is additional licenses for an existing install. The ordering guides (partners only) cover this in detail.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi,

What is major part code of this PID I unable to locate it on CCW?

I can see NEW-CUWL only are these part code are same?

Thank you.

Start with the top level part CUWL-11X-K9 or CUWL-12X-K9.  Somewhere in the options under Order Type you select whether it's New, Add On or Upgrade.

The customer has CUWL Professional (11.x) and CUWL Standard (11.x) 

How do we renew the subscription of this and customer hasn't given any PAK.

in CCW-R, it doesn't allow me to add the below

NEW-UWL-11X-STD

NEW-UWL-11X-MTG

how do i renew the subscription of above,

Please help

@TONY SMITH wrote:

Start with the top level part CUWL-11X-K9 or CUWL-12X-K9.  Somewhere in the options under Order Type you select whether it's New, Add On or Upgrade.

Hi,

You need to reach out to distributor to renew the licenses subscription if the contract period is expired.
*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

To renew, the easiest way in CCW-R is to select the contract, then generate renewal from there.  I think that's really the only correct way, it preserves instance numbers and shows unbroken coverage.  If for some reason you can't do that then you'll need to identify the correct service parts (for example for CUWL Standard it is "LIC-UWL-STD-A").  You also need to be prepared in case Cisco chooses to audit, you would need to show existing cover extending up to the start date of your new quote.

If the existing contract is no longer Active or Overdue, then it can't be renewed.

Many Thanks, 

I have one more query

Customer had CUWL Professional (11.x) which is now EOS and cannot be renewed

Does he really need to buy Meetings ( repalcement for CUWL Pro) with License and support or shall they just buy support of Meetings and do the upgrade from PRO to meetings

As number of users is more, buying meetings with license will turn out to be very expensive

@GK1 wrote:

Many Thanks, 

I have one more query

This thread is getting mixed up with different people joining it to ask unrelated questions, instead of starting their own discussion.  However if you're talking about renewal of an existing Active or Overdue contract then please confirm this.  Otherwise we're all going to be at cross purposes.

The customer has CUWL Professional (11.x) and CUWL Standard (11.x) 

How do we renew the subscription of this and customer hasn't given any PAK.

in CCW-R, it doesn't allow me to add the below

NEW-UWL-11X-STD

NEW-UWL-11X-MTG

how do i renew the subscription of above,

Please help

To renew the SWSS, you need either PAK,SO or Instance Number. if you cannot find these from customer, contact local Cisco. SE could  be able to provide it.

Response Signature

Does he really need to buy Meetings ( repalcement for CUWL Pro) with License and support or shall they just buy support of Meetings and do the upgrade from PRO to meetings

As number of users is more, buying meetings with license will turn out to be very expensive

This part number has reached end of life not EOS. you can  to go with Upgrade part number or open up a case with customer support  or Cisco licensing and check if they can convert it to meeting.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-communications-licensing/eos-eol-notice-c51-738098.html

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: