cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NFR Collab and CCIE Collab

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

To replicate the CCIE Lab I'm gonna need multiple CUCM clusters. 

Does that require multiple NFR kits ? ie one for each cluster?

Cheers

Rich

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
No because cluster instances are no longer licensed, only endpoints. PLM can have as many clusters registered to it as you have compute/storage.

Be advised that Cisco has not released an NFR kit for 12.0, I believe because the Smart Licensing team hasn’t figured out how to support this use case. At least, not unless you’re willing to share your company’s production smart account with lab use cases. Smart Accounts cannot be created using personal email domains (eg @Gmail.com).

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
No because cluster instances are no longer licensed, only endpoints. PLM can have as many clusters registered to it as you have compute/storage.

Be advised that Cisco has not released an NFR kit for 12.0, I believe because the Smart Licensing team hasn’t figured out how to support this use case. At least, not unless you’re willing to share your company’s production smart account with lab use cases. Smart Accounts cannot be created using personal email domains (eg @Gmail.com).

Thanks Jonathan. 

I've haven't tried to buy it yet but its there to 'add to basket':

https://ciscosoftware.mediuscorp.com/collaboration/partner-demo-lab-and-training-bundle-12-x-nfr-r-csr12-x-k9-nfr

Exciting! Thanks for confirmation

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: