cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No audio when call is transferred to CUE voicemail from 8851 SIP phone

avisnyai
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day: Customer has a CME 11.6/CUE 8.6 system with SCCP 7931 and 7960 phones connected, plus several SIP 8851 phones.  When a call comes into the system on an FXO line, if a SCCP phone answers and then transfers the caller to a CUE voice mailbox, everything works fine.  However, if a SIP phone answers the call and transfers the caller to a CUE voice mailbox, the caller on the FXO line hears no audio from the CUE system.

From what I could tell, the CME is configured to use G.711 for all RTP streams.  All other call functions on all the phones appear to work normally.  Calls to the CUE from either SCCP or SIP phones work normally.

Any ideas on how I can troubleshoot this issue?  I can provide any relevant configs/output.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Try adding "supplementary-service media-renego" under voice service voip and then test.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Try adding "supplementary-service media-renego" under voice service voip and then test.

Thank you very much! That statement did the trick.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: