Helpful
Replies

No Caller id/MOH after pressing 0/----> Urgent help plz

Yazen Alaa
Beginner
Beginner

Dear All

I have unity connection ver 8.0 with greeting  and CUCM ber 8.5

" Welcome to VIDO comapny , if you know the extention press it now or press 0 for operator "

- After pressing the extention , when the phone is ringing , there is MOH  and no body answer , why ??

- After pressing 0 , we have faced , two issues so we cant make cutover before finish these issues:

1)      There is no MOH after pressing 0

i did this configuration in operator call handler aas mention below:

Transfer Rules under “Operator”/any other call handlers==> select (Supervised transfer – moh is played). but still not nothing. ???

2)      After pressing 0 , and the operator’s phone ringing , there is no caller id instead we are getting random CTI port numbers. Also no proper caller id when call forwarding is activated.. ????

please answer this question ASAP , I am waiting

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame Master Hall of Fame Master
Hall of Fame Master

Is this SIP or SCCP integration between CUCM and UCXN?

For MOH to work you need to ensure that the SIP trunk or SCCP ports have proper MRGL assigned either directly of via device pool and that the MOH server is listed in the MRG of the MRGL

For caller ID to work properly change "Display Original Calling Number on Transfer from Cisco Unity" CallManager service parameter on CUCM to TRUE.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame Master Hall of Fame Master
Hall of Fame Master

Is this SIP or SCCP integration between CUCM and UCXN?

For MOH to work you need to ensure that the SIP trunk or SCCP ports have proper MRGL assigned either directly of via device pool and that the MOH server is listed in the MRG of the MRGL

For caller ID to work properly change "Display Original Calling Number on Transfer from Cisco Unity" CallManager service parameter on CUCM to TRUE.

HTH,

Chris

hi cris

- it is SCCP

- SCCP ports ? it means Voice mail ports? i dont know if in voice mail ports , is there Device pool in voice mail ports???

in device pool , there is MGRL , and inside it there is MOH, like below :

Device pool - HQ---MRGL---- MOH

regarding Forward All in operator phone ,no proper caller id when call forwarding is activated.. ????

PSTN number calling===>greeting then press0 ==>Phone A(operater's phone):ext:3344===> call===> call phone B:ext 3366( FWLL:my mobile number 69602459), it is giving me on incorrect  my mobile number : +102, whyyy??

thanks cris so much for ur helping

i am waitinh ur reply ASAP

Hi cris

ignore the prevoius one and see , i di mistake

PSTN number calling===>greeting then press0 ==>Phone A(operater's  phone):ext:3344( FWLL:my mobile  number 69602459), it is giving me on incorrect  my mobile number :  +102, whyyy??

Hi cris

ignore the prevoius one and see , i di mistake

PSTN  number calling===>greeting then press0 ==>Phone A(operater's   phone):ext:3344( FWLL:my mobile  number 69602459), it is giving me on  incorrect  my mobile number :  +102, whyyy??

yes cris

please do you have any answers regarding my questions

thnaks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers